Launch Connections. Ignite Success.
Build, Engage and Leverage Your Relationship Network To Grow Revenue and Your Career.
Is Your Success Contingent On Getting In Front Of The Right People At The Right Time?
Whether you’re a new salesperson looking to expand your network or an experienced producer nurturing existing relationships, your ability to connect with the right people at opportune moments can shape your career.
Your success, built on a foundation of knowledge, skills, mindset, and experience in networking and relationship management to develop centers of influence holds the key to your future.
So, how effective, efficient and predictable are you at getting in front of the right people at the right time?
How Are You Overcoming Networking and Relationship Management Challenges?
Many challenges can obstruct the process of expanding your network and cultivating the relationships necessary for developing centers of influence.
Individuals face time constraints, ego considerations, the task of staying connected with contacts, and effectively harnessing technology to aid their efforts.
Managers face time limitations, inadequate performance metrics, and a disconnect between hiring, performance evaluation and compensation practices.
So, how are you actively addressing and overcoming these challenges?
What Framework Guides Your Networking and Relationship Management Efforts?
We Use The Rocket Networker Framework™
Why? Because its proactive, purposeful, and systematic approach accelerates accumulating contacts, the creation of meaningful connections and receipt of referrals, advice and information.
The framework provides a simple roadmap for expediting implementation of The Principles of Networking and Relationship Management.
Using The Rocket Networker Framework™ will propel your personal and professional objectives forward, much like a propulsion system thrusts a rocket into space.
Strategy For Networking & Relationship Management
- Overcome reluctance to network
- Develop personal brand
- Define targets
- Select topics to discuss
- Assign metrics
Add People To Your Network
- Find the right people to connect with
- Approach people
- Converse with people
- Ask for advice, info and referrals
Engage People In Your Network
- Organize, segment and prioritize contacts
- Monitor network for conversation triggers
- Consistently follow-up to stay top of mind
- Ask people for referrals, leads, and advice
- Social Media
- Online Research i.e. LinkedIn
- Contact Management
- Automate follow-up activities
Use The Rocket Networker and Relationship Manager Program To Ignite Your…
Who Extracts Value From Becoming A Rocket Networker and Relationship Manager?
- Accountants and CPA’s
- Investors and bankers
- Engineers and architects
- All other professionals
Salespeople and Producers including:
- Insurance agents
- Financial advisers
- Real estate agents
- Mortgage brokers
- Business Development Managers
- Customer Acquisition Managers
Job Seekers including:
- Staffing and recruiting firms
- People in career transition
- New college graduates
- Students seeking I
Checkout The Following Rocket Networker Services
Why? Because its proactive, purposeful, and systematic approach accelerates accumulating contacts and creation of meaningful connections.
The framework provides a roadmap for expediting implementation of The Principles of Networking and Relationship Management.
So, becoming a Rocket Networker will propel your personal and professional objectives forward, much like a propulsion system thrusts a rocket into space.
Who Is The Rocket Networker?
Rick Longenecker is an entrepreneur, executive, advisor and technologist with global experience. For nearly four decades Rick has networked and built relationships around the world because he’s fascinated with people and their success.
The Rocket Networker Program captures best practices, lessons learned and silly networking stories. Rick’s goal is to help others accelerate their learning curve and reap the joy and rewards that come from networking and building relationships.
Rick is not a professional trainer. He’s a hands-on business leader that shows people “how to” network and build relationships based on his experience:
- Serving in C-level roles in both publicly-traded and privately-held companies.
- Building, restructuring, improving and merging teams and companies.
- Consulting in over two-hundred companies in thirty plus industries.
- Managing teams in both monopoly-regulated and competitive industries.
- Leading teams in the Fortune 500, middle market, small business and in start-ups.
- Hiring, coaching and mentoring thousands of executives, managers, and salespeople.
- Developing, marketing and selling both products and services.
- Living in Metro New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Metro Detroit.
Rick takes great pride in energizing your audience, executives, managers, and employees.
We Proudly Support…
Friends of Rocky is a fan-driven and alumni-led Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) program for University of Toledo student-athletes, alumni, and fans. When you commit to Friends of Rocky, you’re committing to maximizing opportunities for student-athletes to build their brand and earn compensation. Plus you gain access to exclusive events, autograph sessions, and more.