We offer a continuum of services for individuals and companies that help you build, engage and extract value from your network of contacts.
How Aligned Is Your Leadership Team On Expectations for Networking and Relationship Management?
- Assessments, interviews and/or focus groups to gauge management team alignment on Networking and Relationship management
- Workshops to help management gain alignment on Networking and Relationship management
- Document review, refinement and where necessary development of policy, procedure, and strategy documents
What Knowledge, Skills, Mindset, and Experience With Networking and Relationship Management Is There?
Online questionnaires, individual interviews, and focus groups.
Screening of job candidates’ Identifying employees that need training, personalized practice/coaching, administrative assistance.
Creating cohorts for customized training, personalized practice/coaching, administrative assistance.
Gaining insight on individuals, small groups, and entire teams.
That Knowledge, Skills, Mindset, and Experience With Networking and Relationship Management Is There?
- Programs for beginners, advanced, and refresher levels. Delivered in bootcamp style workshops, virtual series over weeks, months or years, awareness building sessions, book of the month.
- A modular content approach that is customized to each cohort.
- Multiple options for program delivery – – virtual, in-person, and/or self-paced
Lesson Consist of:
- Lecture with PowerPoint filled with insights, tips, lesson learned and “how to” methods
- Exercises and checklists to speed your learning curve.
- Quizzes that gauge your level of comprehension.
- Silly Networking and Relationship Stories to help you see the possibilities and immediately implement concepts.
- Recommended reading to expand your knowledge.
Who Is Coaching Your Team On Networking and Relationship Management Execution?
Virtual, in-Person, and At Event guidance.
Assistance with individuals, small groups/ cohorts, field offices, and management teams.
Train-the-trainer programs to develop your internal coaches/mentors.
Ask An Expert Service
Who Do You Turn To For Advice On How To Gain Access To Specific Companies and People?
Receive hands-on assistance with researching contacts on LinkedIn, Hoovers, and other databases.
Plot their approach to people they don’t know as well as people they do know.
Get answers to their Networking and Relationship management questions.
Receive guidance on their Networking and Relationship management tactics.
Who Is Working Behind The Scenes To Execute The Detailed Work Activities That Drive Networking and Relationship Management Results?
Research on people to add to your network as well as on existing contacts you know.
Monitoring of people, companies and associations for conversation triggers.
Appointment Scheduling with people you’re adding to your network as well as people in your network.
Where Do You Turn For Materials To Support Your Networking and Relationship Management Efforts?
Links to other resources